Scotland’s Daffodil Festival 2021 Date TBC
Don’t miss out!
See some of the first daffodil cultivars ever created in the UK from the Wordsworth style daffodils by our Backhouse family ancestors.
Find a unique National Daffodil Collection and take a walk through time to see the development of Daffodils in the UK within a beautifully restored Walled Garden and Grounds.
Enjoy: thousands of different historic, modern and scented Daffodils growing with Spring Flowers around the Estate.
- Walled Garden with themes of Art and Science
- Woodland Daffodil Walk to a ruined Covenanter’s tomb
- Infant’s Bear Walk
- ‘Backhouse Masters 9 Hole Putting Championship’ playing for the Backhouse Trophy’
- Fun Garden Fete
- Prize winning Daffodil displays sent by the finest growers from the four corners of the UK
- Festival Café
- Local Stalls
- Plant Sales
- Chocolate Easter Egg Hunt
- Backhouse Heritage and Education Centre
- Rare books on Narcissus and their history
Advance Booking: Expert Talks, Garden Tours and Tee Times are included with your Festival Ticket
- Expert Talks
- Garden Tours
- Tee Times for the ‘Backhouse Masters 9 Hole Putting Championship’
- Festival Tickets will be available all day over the Festival Weekend but please bear in mind your preferred Talks and Tour times may be fully booked, contact: 0844 414 5803 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buy tickets here:
Book your Expert Talks, Garden Tours and Tee Time (included with your festival ticket)
Step 1 – book your Festival ticket at Eventbrite or contact us: email@example.com / 0844 414 5803
Step 2 – choose your Expert Talks, Garden Tour and Tees Times then contact us to secure your place – places limited.
*Festival Tickets will be available all day on the door, over the Festival Weekend, please bear in mind your preferred Expert Talks, Garden Tour and Tee times may be fully booked.