Master Classes at Rossie Estate
- Lawn Care and Turf Management – Many homes have the garden lawn as the main exterior central showpiece – often spending more time caring for the lawn than on all the rest of the garden in total.Sometimes, too much care and attention – if not correctly done – can lead to problems not normally associated with neglected lawns. Avoid the pitfalls. We show you how. Held in August.
- Herbaceous Border – Care maintenance, design and choice of plants.
- Summer Fruit Pruning – When to prune and how to go about it to ensure optimal plant health
- Bulb propagation – Learn the correct way to propagate along with tips and techniques
- Fruit Tree pruning – Learn the theory and practice of pruning a variety of fruit trees
All courses start at 10am – 12 am (lunch plus an hour), or 2pm – 4pm .
Please use “Eventbrite” button to book a place for 2017